meet the team
Dr. Bryon Moore D.C.
One of my passions in life is to both learn and educate about chiropractic, spinal injuries, and a healthy lifestyle. I am dedicated to my patients and have a desire to give them the care and knowledge they need to go from pain to performance so that they can have a long, happy, healthy life.
My over 20 years of experience and research has framed my holistic approach to health and wellness and it excites me to be part of my patients healing and positive life changes here at Kissimmee Family Wellness Center.
- Husband, Father, Chiropractor, Researcher
- Health and Wellness Advocate
- Advanced studies in diet, nutrition, physical fitness and performance
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic 22 years
- Treating Patients for over 20 years with 7,000 new patients and 115,000 office visits and spinal adjustment delivered
- Chiropractic Degree completed in 1998
- Bachelor's Degree Exercise Physiology in Sport and Health Science completed in 1994
- CEO, clinic director, treating chiropractor at Kissimmee Family Wellness Center 2002
- Subscribe to Published Spinal Ligament Injury Research
- Studied Spinal Ligament Injuries under Dr. Jeffrey Cronk and trained as a SmartInjuryDoctors®
Lifestyle Coaching & Nutrition Consultant
Dr. Moore and I have been passionate about helping individuals reach their health goals for over 18 years. I want to help people feel, perform and look their best and reach their personal health potential.
Empowering people with the tools they need through simple lifestyle changes, healthy nutrition, clean eating and promoting healthy habits brings me great happiness. As a Doula, my goal is to advocate and educate my clients so they may achieve the birth experience that they desire. In my spare time, I am a homebody who loves spending time with my husband and our two children, gardening, house plants, cooking and audio books.
Front Desk & Appointment Specialist
I have been in this field for 18 years and absolutely love the power of healing. I am a mother to 3 wonderful boys and my family is getting ready to welcome our first baby girl. I love the outdoors and fishing is my favorite pastime. I truly believe a smile is infectious and contagious.
Office Relations & Marketing
From San Juan, Puerto Rico. Began the journey of chiropractic 5 years ago, although I have a passion for Marketing , on the side, I also enjoy the beauty and esthetician industry. In my free time I enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my daughter and dog.
My name is Lourdes and I am a LMT. I have been a massage therapist for 11 years. I specialize in an array of massage modalities and techniques, deep tissue being my favorite. I've enjoyed working at KFWC and love working with our clients, seeing their progress is very rewarding.
Dana Farmer became interested in the therapeutic benefits of massage while training for her first marathon. She enjoys actively contributing to each patient's continued progress by utilizing the knowledge she acquired while pursuing specialty certifications in sports massage and clinical rehabilitative massage.
In her spare time she enjoys cooking, gardening, collecting vintage Pyrex, and hanging out with her family.
2:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
11:00am - 2:00pm